We will be continuing the Block of the Month during this time of Sheltering in Place utilizing the PVQA website, email, and yes, even snail mail!
Please read the ‘How it Works’ section below for instructions on how you can participate.
How it Works
Here is how it will work:
- On the 2nd Monday of the month, the Special Projects chair (currently Cara Lamb) will post the new BOM’s picture and instructions on this page of the PVQA website.
- The picture of the new block will also be in the newsletter with instructions to visit the website.
- You will email Cara if you want to participate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- She will enter your name on the sign-up sheet.
- She will mail you a packet containing the instructions, fabric and her contact information.
- You will return the packet, completed block and filled out BOM Return Slip (see below to Download the BOM Return Slip) and send to Cara by regular mail. Her address is in the PVQA Roster. The prior month’s block should be mailed 5 business days before our general zoom meeting, which is the second Monday of each month. Cara Lamb needs to receive your blocks before the general zoom meeting. DO NOT return the instructions with your completed block. Keep them for yourself or give them to a friend.
- On the 2nd Monday of the next month, Cara will post a picture of the blocks received, hold a drawing and announce the winner(s).
- Cara will mail the blocks to the winner(s).
If you have any questions, email Cara at the email address given above.